2008年6月17日星期二

Today Making Money From Adsense and Wordpress

Making Money From Adsense and Wordpress
I've seen a few "systems" that teach you about blogging, Adsense and even Wordpress. I've bought a few...
But what I realized is that none of these "great" products actually showed you how to create a Wordpress niche website from a standing start, with no technical knowledge whatsoever. They give you half-baked information and then ask you to buy their other, more expensive product...
I told myself, "This has got to stop"...
I spent more than 6 months to study, test and try out all the information I needed. Then I locked myself up to figure out how to explain this information the the ordinary Joe without making him run away in fear...
I finally created the most complete, yet easy-to-understand system for building Wordpress niche websites...
The Wordpress Adsense System was developed to jumpstart your experience with Wordpress. It will help you master Wordpress and start making money from Google Adsense faster than ever before.
If you're skeptical and want to see some content first, you can download 2 free chapters right here.
Just fill in the form on your right and I’ll send them to your email.
Now...here’s a glimpse of the value you’ll get in the full version of the Wordpress Adsense System:

没有评论: